Fruit Braised Wild Boar
- 750g *Wild Boar, boneless loin roast
- 1 tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 10 Red grapes, washed and whole
- 10 Green grapes, washed and whole
- 5 Dried apricots, diced
- 2 Dried mango slices, diced
- 2 Dried pineapple slices, diced
- 1 tsp Creamed coconut
- ¼ cup Marsala
- 4 Thyme sprigs, washed
- 4 Parsley sprigs, washed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium mixing bowl, season Wild Boar with Chef François Classic Seasoning and olive oil.
- In roasting pan place fruits, herbs, coconut cream and Marsala. Set aside.
- Bring Skillet to medium high heat, sear Wild Boar on all sides.
- Place Wild Boar on fruit and herb bed.
- Cook in preheated oven until internal temperature reaches 140°.
- Remove from oven and cover for 10 minutes.
- Remove Wild Boar from roasting pan and slice.
- Discard herb sprigs.
- Place fruit and Marsala jus on serving plate and place slice Wild Boar on top.
*Wild Boar can be purchased at Bearbrook Game Meats Inc. Navan ON, 613-835-2227