Skip to content
- 2 5oz Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon
- 2 large Sweet potatoes. Cut into slender wedges
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup Butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp Sage, chopped
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Chives, chopped
- 1 tsp Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano, chopped
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- dash of cayenne
- Rub Filet Mignon with ½ Tbsp olive oil and ¾ tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl combine butter, ¼ tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning, lemon juice, basil, sage, parsley, chives, rosemary, thyme, oregano, shallots, garlic and cayenne. Mix well.
- Cut a square piece of plastic wrap and place it on a clean counter top. In the center of plastic wrap place herb butter mixture and roll into a cylinder using plastic wrap as a cover. Place in freezer to harden while meal comes to completion.
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Preheat BBQ or Charcoal Grill.
- Place sweet potato wedges in a medium bowl. Toss with 1½ Tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning. Place on cookie sheet (preferably stoneware). Place in hot oven and cook for 30 minutes or until wedges form crisp outer shell. Have caution not to blacken.
- Minutes before sweet potatoes are baked place Filet Mignon on hot grill. Cook to your desired doneness. Approximately 2 minutes each side.
- To serve, cut herb butter into ¼ inch medallions and place on bacon wrapped filet Mignon. Place some sweet potato wedges on plate and serve with grilled pepper and asparagus.