Skip to content
- 1 lb Lean ground beef
- 1½ tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Celery sprigs, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper, chopped
- 10 Button mushrooms, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg Knorr demi-glace
- 400g Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1.5 litres Tomato sauce
- 2 pkg Lasagna noodles
- In a large stock pot bring 5 quarts of water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles until tender. Drain from water, cool and set aside. (or use oven ready noodles)
On medium heat cook gound beef and Chef François Classic Seasoning until beef is browned. Set aside.
- Bring large stock pot bring to Medium heat. Saute Onions until transparent. Add celery, peppers, mushrooms, basil, garlic, italian seasoning and sauté. Then add Knorr demi-glace and tomato sauce.
- Add ground beef mixture to tomato sauce, simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In 9½ X 11 baking pan layer noodles and sauce. Cross noodles in opposite directions at each layer End top layer with tomato sauce.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese over top layer of tomato sauce.
- Place in oven, cook for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for ten minutes before slicing.