Skip to content
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each/1lb quartered), skin removed
- 1 tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice (1 lime squeezed)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice ( ½ lemon squeezed)
- 3 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 11ounce package fresh baby spinach, washed and destemmed
- 16 Snow peas, stemmed
- 1 cup jasmine rice, cooked
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté garlic, ginger and pepper flakes until garlic is lightly golden, 1 minute. Add maple syrup, juices and soy sauce; cook until bubbling, 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1 teaspoon water; stir into garlic glaze. Cook until slightly thick, 1 minute.
- Arrange Salmon fillets on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Chef François Classic Seasoning over Salmon.
- Spread 1 teaspoon glaze over each fillet. Roast until just cooked through, 12 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Add half of the spinach leaves and snow peas ; sauté until spinach is just wilted. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Repeat with second half of spinach.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls; top each with ¼ spinach and 1 salmon fillet.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce; sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon sesame seeds.