- 2 4-8 oz Rib eye/T-bone/Sirloin steak
- 8 tsp Olive oil
- 4 tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning
- Vegetable Medley washed and diced;
- Red onion
- Yellow zucchini
- Snow Peas
- Red pepper
- Yellow pepper
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- Fresh lemon juice
Preheat BBQ on high heat 400°
- Coat steaks using 4 tsp olive oil and 2 tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning.
Toss vegetables in large mixing bowl with 4 tsp Olive oil and 2 tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning.
- Place vegetables in BBQ wok or aluminum pie plates. Place on heat 2 minutes before steaks.
- Place steaks on high heat and immediately reduce temperature to medium high 325°.
- Cook till desired doneness.
- Squeeze lemon juice over vegetables just before removing from heat.
- Plate and garnish steak with herb butter and fresh parsley.