Skip to content
- 3 Chicken breast, cubed
- 500g Three cheese tortellini
- 1 tsp Chef François Classic Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 medium size Portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 Sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz Heavy cream (35%)
- 1 Tbsp Chicken stock, powder
- 5 Basil leaves, chopped
- 1 dash Cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 20g Pine nuts, roasted
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Lime wedge for garnish
- In large pot boil tortellini until al dente. Strain, cool and set aside.
- Preheat large saucepan on medium heat.
- In mixing bowl, toss Chicken with Chef François Classic Seasoning, and oil; add to hot saucepan and sear.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and sundried tomatoes.
- Deglaze with balsamic vinegar.
- Add cream, stir.
- Add Chicken stock, stir.
- Bring to a boil, simmer for 3-5 minutes, until cream starts to thicken.
- Add basil, dash of cayenne, and tortellini. Stir.
- Garnish with pine nuts, Romano cheese, basil leaf and lime wedge.